My World

Welcome to my world, a place where books are piled everywhere, the dining room doubles as a classroom, and plants take over every flat surface in the winter! Science experiments can be found in the kitchen. It's a cozy place in my opinion, I think I'll keep it this way!



Thursday, July 29, 2010

My garden

one of my little ponds

It was incredibly muggy here in the middle of nowhere Kansas, but it was beautiful in my garden! The butterflies just keep multiplying...unfortunately so do the Japanese beetles. I picked tomatoes and cucumbers, but later had fewer than I remembered picking. Turns out I had taken two bags out, put them in two bags, then left one sitting out in the garden. Glad I found them before the bugs did! My family thinks it strange that I love my garden so much. Is it strange that I'd rather get a truckload of manure or grass clippings than a vase of flowers? I'm going to try and post some more garden pictures on here. Once I figure out how to do it... The first one was a fluke or something!







1 comment:

  1. I am a bit behind. I just found your blog today a few minutes ago. What a gorgeous garden you have. I do not think you are strange I think you are amazing! I've only grown two plants in my life and they are still alive only because they are next to my sink where there is water. You grow girl! Love, your oldest sister Donna

    ReplyDelete