My World

Welcome to my world, a place where books are piled everywhere, the dining room doubles as a classroom, and plants take over every flat surface in the winter! Science experiments can be found in the kitchen. It's a cozy place in my opinion, I think I'll keep it this way!



Friday, August 27, 2010

A beautiful day

It's a beeeeeeeeautiful day in the neighborhood! It has gone from being in the 100's to being in the 80's and I am LOVING it!! Nights have been in the 50's which is awesome sleeping weather. After running the AC all summer night and day, this is a wonderful switch.

My garden isn't quite as happy with these cool evenings. Things have kind of sloooooowed to a stop. Oh well, once we start school, I don't have much time to spend in the garden anyways, so it's not all bad. My little veggie stand didn't do quite as well this year as it did last year, but the teller at the bank yesterday said she's heard that from a lot of people, that their gardens didn't do as well. Only in a small town do you go to the bank to get the village garden report!!

We continue to miss Oldest Daughter, but she is having a blast at college, so we're happy for her. We're also happy for her because her boyfriend is going through her town to see her on his way to HIS college. But we get to see him first as he is coming over tonight after he gets off work. I really like that boy! Apparently they are celebrating their '3rd monthiversary' today. I need to get a package together to send to Oldest Daughter, she needs lots of supplies for her art classes! I'm thinking as much as you have to pay for an education these days, they could throw in some colored pencils! Oh well...

Did I mention my baby sister had her third little girl yesterday? That makes 14 grandkids for my mom, 7 boys and 7 girls! So, congratulations, Anna! I bet she's a little dolly! Wish I could see her!

Have a good day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment