My World

Welcome to my world, a place where books are piled everywhere, the dining room doubles as a classroom, and plants take over every flat surface in the winter! Science experiments can be found in the kitchen. It's a cozy place in my opinion, I think I'll keep it this way!



Friday, August 13, 2010

On our way

So, we are on our way to dropping off oldest child, but first, a little vacation! We left home yesterday right before noon and are now in Olathe, KS to spend a couple of days at my brother-in-law's house. Last night we just hung out and ate spaghetti and brownies (yum); today we are going to go to Science City at Union Station in Kansas City and then go visit some friends for the evening. Should be a good day since we'll be INSIDE out of the heat for the most part!! I'm just hoping all the stuff in my daughter's car doesn't melt or explode in the heat since it will be in there for a week!!

1 comment: